2011 APEC Business Incubation Meeting
―― Building A Co-incubation Network
Call for Papers
Building A Co-incubation Network
1. International Collaboration & Co-incubation;
2. Elements for Building A Co-incubation Network (database, market, finance, policies, services, accelerators, etc);
3. Business Incubators & Commercial Service Providers.
1. To enhance the exchanges and co-operation among business incubators;
2. To enhance the exchanges and co-operation among technology-oriented SMEs;
3. To launch the APEC Co-incubation Network.
IV. Requirements for the paper:
1. Language: English or Chinese;
2. An abstract of 400 to 500 words needs to be attached before the paper; Related references and diagrams can be attached after the paper and the full paper should not exceed 30 pages;
3. If the paper is selected as a speech, the speech should be within 30-40 minutes (including Q&A)；
4. Please fill in the Annex 2 as the cover sheet and submit it together with the paper, both in soft copy, to the secretariat;
5. People who intend to submit paper shall submit it, together with an author introduction and one photo picture, no later than August 10, 2011 to the secretariat;
6. The secretariat will evaluate and select the best papers as the speeches to deliver at the forum. The author will be invited to attend the forum with full expenses (round-trip airfare, accomodation and group sight seeing) covered by the organizers.
7. The secretariat will contact the author with the result no later than August 15, 2011.
Mr. Jia Shan
Tel： +86 29 8188 2301
Fax：+86 29 8832 0126
Mob: +86 18681803733
Address: Gazelle Valley, No 69, Jinye Road, Xi’an Hi-tech Zone 710077